I recognize that your business, your products, and your ideas depend on marketplace success in order to thrive. To accomplish this, it is imperative that you communicate the right message to the right audience with the right media.
The solution is to hire an expert designer who cares about your goals, knows how to create graphics that work, and understands how to attract your best customers. Not only do I apply the experience, talent, and skill that will help you make the best impression to the right prospect, I begin the process with the oft forgotten art of listening.
I depend on information and feedback from my clients to ensure the development of high quality, effective designs. All of my creative work will depend on thorough communication and careful gathering of all the necessary information related to the client’s vision, desires, and success. Once I have all the information I need, and my proposal and scheduling has been agreed to and accepted, I will begin the contracted work.
Here is the step by step process by which I work:
1. I schedule an initial 30 minute phone conversation with you so we can meet, get a feel for each other, and discuss your project.
2. You decide that I am the perfect fit for you to work with, and to move forward with the next step.
3. I put together and email to you a proposal, custom-tailored to your project. My standard work agreement/contract will be included in this proposal.
4. You sign the proposal and work agreement/contract and return them to me.
5. I set up a payment plan with you.
6. You send the first payment to begin work. Payment options accepted are check sent in the mail, credit card over the phone (Visa, MC, Discover), or Paypal.
7. We schedule another phone conversation to discuss essential elements of your project to begin work.
8. I will take the info I gather from our conversations and begin production on your project.
9. With your feedback, we narrow down to the solution that is best for your goals. I then refine that option into a final design and end result.
10 (A). For print projects – such as business cards, brochures, etc, I set up your project for press and send it to be printed.
10 (B). For book projects – in addition to printing the books, I can have it converted and set up as an eBook with Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Apple’s iBookstore for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch electronic devices.
10 (C). For website projects – I will do the final setup making it live and accessible to the public and search engines.
11. You send me final payments based on the payment plan in our work agreement.
To begin the process that will set your project up for the best chance of success, please click here to schedule a free consultation.